Monday, January 14, 2013

I'm Back...

It has been almost a year since I've blogged, and just when I was getting good...lol  somehow I allowed life get in the way, again.

Since I've been gone, I have move way uptown to 135th, I started working again, my son is now 16 months, and I'm expecting a little girl in March.  To say the least I been a bit busy.  I was so afraid to go back to work because I was worried that I just wouldn't have the energy for my son when I got home, especially being pregnant.  Little did I know that just like everything else in my life I just seem to find the energy and go... That's not to say that I don't come home completely wiped out, but I some how do what I have to do until my munchkin goes to bed.

I am happy to be back and I plan to blog at least once a week about all the crazy stuff that goes through my never resting mind..

No comments:

Post a Comment